Our Chickpea Artichoke salad recipe is easy to make. With the crunch of Monterey Farms Natural Artihearts™, the plump cherry tomatoes, the creamy yogurt dressing, and the zesty flavor of goat cheese, this will be a delightful and refreshing summer salad.
Chickpea Artichoke Salad
- 1 pkg Monterey Farms Natural ArtiHearts™
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 spring onions roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 small bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh goat cheese
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Gently mix together all ingredients except the goat cheese and 1 Tbs. chopped parsley. Add the dressing and combine so all the ingredients are coated.
- Season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper, crumble the goat cheese over the top and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Whisk ingredients together until homogenous.