You have to try our favorite Grilled Artichoke Hearts Fettuccine recipe! The peppery arugula, sweet roasted peppers and Garlic, infused with the smoky grilled taste of the ArtiHearts™, sets this pasta recipe apart.
Grilled Artichoke Hearts Fettuccine with Arugula, Roasted Peppers & Garlic
- 16 oz fettuccine dry pasta
- 1 pkg Monterey Farms Grilled ArtiHearts™
- 2 oz kalamata black olives, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh arugula, washed and trimmed
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh basil, julienned
- 2 oz parmesan, shredded
- Heat the oil in a large high sided saucepan, add the garlic and cook on low until tender, about 5 minutes. ( do not allow to brown).
- Heat about 6 cups of water with salt, cook the fettuccine, approx 12 minutes.
- Add Grilled ArtiHearts™, roasted red peppers and kalamata olives to garlic and sauté until heated through. (appx 3-5 min).
- Drain the pasta and add it to the ArtiHearts™ mixture. Combine over low heat, coating the pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add fresh Arugula, basil and parmesan and mix gently.
- Garnish with shaved parmesan and serve in a large pasta bowl.