An old family favorite – Artichoke Fritz, using Grilled ArtiHearts™The Grilled ArtiHearts™ in this recipe takes this family Artichoke Fritz recipe to a new level. Easy to prepare and served hot or cold as a healthy snack or hors d oeuvre.Monterey Farms ArtiHearts™ make all the difference!
Mum's Artichoke Fritz
A family recipe from Grandma MacDonald
- 1 pkg Monterey Farms Grilled Artihearts™, chopped fine
- ½ lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs, unbeaten
- 12 Saltine crackers, crushed
- 5 dashes Tobasco sauce
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Mix all Ingredients together. Pour into 8 inch square baking dish greased with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- Cut into 1 inch squares. Serve hot or cold.